Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What I'm thankful for

This was supposed to be done on November 6

I gotta do this every Thursday 'till Thanksgiving.
I'm thankful for my family and friends
My house and food
Candy
Digimon
Ashley my big sister
My Grandma-Grandma, Grandma Connie, Uncle Darrell, all of the rest of my Uncles and Aunts, I have alot of them, so I can't name them all.
I'm thankful for my Grandpa who passed away last year.
And that's all for today.
This is Mom writing, I thank God for you, you are growing into a beautiful teenager, I want you to keep that positive attitude. You can accomplish any thing if you keep God first in your life.


Thanksgiving anime Pictures, Images and Photos

0 comments:

About This Blog

Kingdom Hearts playlist


  © Blogger template 'Fuwa Olympic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP